Restaurant & Lounge
Enjoy Casual Lakeside Dining 7 Days a Week
Nothing will top your day like a delicious meal in our Western-themed Iron Fire Restaurant & Bar. Located within short walking distance of the resort’s lodging accommodations, you can stop by for a casual lunch or enjoy dinner prepared by our in-house chef. Grab a cocktail at our fully-stocked bar while you wait, and then enjoy a freshly prepared assortment of appetizers, soups, seafood, fish, chicken, charbroiled steaks, burgers, or some of our chef’s own signature creations, served while you savor the view overlooking beautiful Leech Lake. Start your meal off with our famous frog legs basket as you browse the kid’s menu and marvel at our family-friendly prices and terrific service.
We are open daily for lunch beginning at noon, and dinner menu items are available after 5 pm. Breakfast is served on weekends and we also offer our mouth-watering prime rib specials* on Friday and Saturday nights from 5 pm to close. And what’s Minnesota without a fish fry? Rumors are ours is the best in the Leech Lake area, and it runs Friday nights from 5 pm to close. Please ask us about our daily lunch and dinner specials.
So, whether you’re staying at our resort or just happen to be hungry, we invite you to enjoy a relaxing meal at the Iron Fire Restaurant & Bar located at Anderson’s Horseshoe Bay Lodge in Walker. Your taste buds will thank you!
Daily Bar Specials Starting at 6 pm
- Mondays– $2.00 domestic draft tap beer
- Tuesdays– Men’s Night featuring Spin the Wheel and $4.00 well drinks
- Wednesdays– Watch out, because it’s Ladies’ Night! That means Spin the Wheel, Summer Shandy specials and $3.50 Pina Coladas, Margaritas and Daiquiris
- Thursdays– Enjoy Taco Night and $3.50 Margaritas until close
- Fridays– Domestic bottled beer is only $3.00
- Saturdays– Domestic draft tap beer is just $2.00
- Sundays– We open at 8 am for breakfast and all day long Bloody Mary’s are $3.50 and chicken wings only 75 cents.
*Prime rib is available seasonally from fishing opener through Labor Day.
Iron Fire Restaurant & Bar Hours
- Monday through Thursday noon to 9 pm
- Friday noon to 10 pm
- Saturday 8 am to 10 pm
- Sunday 8 am to 8 pm
*Hours subject to change during fall and winter