Fishing & Boating Fun Starts at Our Marina
Let’s face it, when people come to stay at Anderson’s Horseshoe Bay Resort, the main attraction is Leech Lake and its 126,000 acres of pristine waters, 640 miles of shoreline, and its perfect setting for a day of swimming, boating and fishing. For your convenience, our resort operates a full-service marina featuring 60 boat slips and a private boat launch that accepts water craft of all sizes. We also stock live bait, and one of our experienced dock hands would be glad to clean your fish, provide daily fishing reports, or help you get your boat into the water. If you want a guide to show you the lake’s hotspots for Walleye, Largemouth Bass, Perch, Northern Pike, or whatever your favorite fish is, we can arrange that too. We even have a lighted, 24/7 fish cleaning facility for our guests, and offer fishing and pontoon boat rentals for a day or week of water fun. For more seasoned anglers, Leech Lake hosts several summer fishing tournaments. So, contact us today for more information about our marina facilities or to book a reservation at our resort.
Fishing Packages are Available
Horseshoe Bay Resort is located on Leech Lake, one of Minnesota’s premier sport fishing lakes. It features large Muskies, delicious Walleyes, Northern Pike, Crappie, Perch, panfish and our ever-famous Eelpout! Fishing is readily available from our marina’s slip docks, off the piers, from the shore, or feel free to rent one of our boats for a day or week. During the spring and fall only, there are cost-saving fishing/lodging packages for our guests to take advantage of.
All fishing packages include: Lodging in one of our cabins, 18’ boat with a 40-hp motor, 1 tank of gas and all the bait you’ll need to tangle with the many types of game and panfish around Leech Lake. Due to limited availability for our fishing packages, we do require full payment when you book them
3 Person Rate: $465 per person for one week or $315 per person for a 3-nights stay.
2 Person Rate: $590 per person for one week or $375 per person for a 3-nights stay.
5 Person Rate: $465 per person for one week only. Package includes 2 boats, 2 motors and a 3-bedroom cabin accommodation.
Free game fish cleaning is available for all our guests May 10 – September 10, from 8 am to 8 pm at our marina.
Horseshoe Bay Resort’s Marina Rental Fees
- 2016 18’ Alumacraft Boat: Fully equipped with a raised floor, bilge pump, storage compartments, 5 pedestal fishing seats, 70-hp, 4-stroke motor w/console steering. Also has a depth finder, life vests, minnow buckets, net, live bait wells, lights and more.Rate: $195 per day or $900 per week
- 18’ Misty River Boat: We rent this fully equipped, and it features a 40-hp, 4-stroke motor.
Rate: $125 per day or $595 per week.
- 23’ Pontoon Boat: Features a 90-hp, 4-stroke motor.
Rate: $200 per day or $950 per week.
- 28’ Pontoon Boat: This baby has lots of room for a day of family fun on the lake! It’s powered by a 130-hp, 4-stroke motor.
Rate: $225 per day or $1,050 per week.
- Dockage/Harbor Fee: Our boat slips range from 4 feet to 18 feet.
Rate: $35 per day or $175 per week.
- In and Out Ramp Fee: A flat rate of $20 is required.
Our motto is: “You Catch ‘um, We’ll Clean ‘um!”